Monday, October 28, 2013

Baby Lit Books

Being a teacher I'm obsessed with books!  I have shelves, baskets and closets full of them.  Even though my baby is only two months old we read books every day.  He loves the colors and the starting to see the pictures.  I recently stumbled across these amazing baby lit books.  Classics like Anna Karenina, Romeo and Juliet, Sense and Sensibility and Moby Dick are just a few of the cute board books they carry.  They are full of bright colors, modern illustrations and even educational. I may even have gone overboard on just how many I have.  Each book has a different focus- Sherlock Holmes is all about sounds, Dracula is a counting primer and Alice in Wonderland focuses on colors.  With my educational background I love seeing literature that not only is aesthetically pleasing to the eye but also reinforces and promotes learning.  I would recommend filling your shelves, baskets and closets with these adorable board books.  Available at Babinski Baby in Foothill or Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment